I have terrible asthma and have since I was a little girl. When cleaning my shower a couple of years ago with a chemical “soap scum” product, I was overcome by the fumes and had an asthma attack. While I’ve had many moments of chemical fumes bothering my asthma, this was the final straw. I threw out the harsh chemical cleaner and started looking for safer alternatives for my health and the health of my family.
When my friend asked me to partner with her and contribute to her blog about natural and green parenting, it just made sense. Chemicals in my house have adversely affected my health, so finding “greener” options became important to me as a parent and has had an impact on my parenting style.